1. All draws are promoted by freebeat.
2. Your purchase of Raffle tickets is from freebeat, solely in accordance with the terms under which freebeat from time to time promotes its Raffles.
3. The Promoter (freebeat) may change or update these Raffle Terms and Conditions and/or the prize fund at any time and Raffle players (the "Players") are invited to regularly check freebeat website for updates.
Playing the Raffle
4. Entry is open to all residents of United States of America (Currently we cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands.) but excludes: freebeat trustees or directors; or freebeat employees or third parties directly involved in the administration or management of the Raffle draw, or with the ability to influence the Raffle draw results.
5. You must be 18 years of age or older to enter the freebeat Thanksgiving Charity Raffle 2021. Entries are not to be sold by or to anyone under the age of 18. It is an offence to play or enter a lottery under the entry age.
6. The cost of each Raffle Ticket is $5. Players may purchase more than one entry and payment must be made in advance of the Raffle draw by one of the methods permitted. In any circumstances, if players purchase more than one entry, only one entry will be counted. Other entries will be voided and payment will be donated to charity and not be refunded.
7. Net proceeds go to freebeat and will be split accordingly and donated to Children's Tumor Foundation and American Childhood Cancer Organization.
8. You will be entered into the Raffle draw for which payment has been received, where you could win one of 10 freebeat xbikes. The prizes for the Raffle is printed on the promotional material provided and are advertised on the freebeat website.
9. The target number of entries for this charity raffle is 900 entries. If the number of entries does not reach the target, we will adjust the number of xbikes to be given away accordingly. The minimum number of xbikes to be given away will not be less than 1 in this case and the final decision of number of xbikes to be given out belongs to freebeat.
10. The closing date for entries is on Wednesday Nov. 24th at 09:00PM EST.
11. The Promoter may (without giving any reason or notice at its absolute discretion) decline to accept an entry or suspend the freebeat Thanksgiving Charity Raffle 2021.
12. The Promoter's decision once made is final and binding.
Draws and Prize
13. The prize winners will be randomly selected in an independently supervised draw on Wednesday Nov. 24th at 10:00PM EST.
14. Winners will be notified by email on Wednesday Nov. 24th at 11:59PM EST.
15. The results will be published on the freebeat website and social media within 24 hours of the draw being run. The Promoter will pay the prizes directly to the winners of the Raffle. No alternatives to any prize will be offered and no interest is payable. Players are invited to regularly check the freebeat website for updates.
16. Whilst every effort will be made to contact winners, if we are unable to make contact within 14 days of the draw, unclaimed prizes will be forfeited.
17. No liability is accepted for the loss, theft or delayed receipt of any communication sent by post and is not liable for any delay in payments.
18. Players must complete the information required on the ticket stubs completely. Freebeat has the right to void any incomplete stubs. Voided stubs will not be entered into the Raffle draw and the entry fee will be used as a donation to Children's Tumor Foundation and American Childhood Cancer Organization.
19. Winners agree to appear in limited publicity for future freebeat fundraising in relation to the Raffle (this includes limited details being presented on our "Winners List") and to provide proof of age when requested.
20. In entering the Raffle you represent and agree that:
21. You are 18 years of age or over;
22. You are a resident of United States of America;
23. You will not buy or purport to buy an entry ticket to the Raffle on behalf of anybody under the age of 18; It is an offence to enter or play any lottery under the entry age.
24. You will provide accurate entry information, including your name, postal address, email address and telephone number and accept that it is your responsibility to keep us informed of any changes as soon as they arise.
25. You agree that you shall not be entitled to receive any prize if you are unable to substantiate to the Promoter your representations under paragraphs 26, 27, 28 & 29 above.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to carry out any age-verification checks that it deems necessary in order to confirm age eligibility to participate in the Raffle.
27. Any person found to be under 18 years of age who has entered the Raffle will be excluded and any sums paid over by them will be returned and, if applicable, any prizes won will be forfeited.
Complaints and Disputes
28. The Promoter operates a complaints and disputes procedure and which will also be made available upon request via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
29. Freebeat will process your personal data in accordance with US Data Privacy Laws, for the purposes of administering your entry to the Raffle draw. The personal information supplied by you will also be used by the freebeat's suppliers who assist in the running of the Raffle, acting on the instructions of the freebeat.
30. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of: Processing your payment, informing you of payment updates, administration of the Raffle, database management, undertaking quality control checks.
31. We may contact you if we require further information to process your Raffle payment or to administer your Player registration. If you want to change the communications you receive at any time, please contact us via email@example.com.