Only applicable to the bike purchases from freebeatfit.com. Bikes purchased outside the freebeat official website, shall contact their original dealer for after-sale service. All freebeat bike owners are entitled to contact the freebeat CS Team for troubleshooting service throughout the lifetime of bikes.
For clarity, we DO NOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or other U.S. territories.
Warranty parts could be shipped within the continental (the lower 48 states) United States. Customers from other countries seeking assistance with warranty parts are advised to contact the freebeat CS Team for help.
freebeat warrants the Products for a limited time from the orginal purchase against defects in materials and workmanship when used normally in accordance with freebeat’s published guidelines. And the warranty varies depending on the specific component or part. Please refer to the table below for different products and components.
Warranty: STOCHASTIC TECHNOLOGY LLC.("freebeat™ ") extends the following Limited Warranty, which applies only to non-commercial, in-home, indoor use of our products. Any other use of our products shall void this Limited Warranty. During the applicable Limited Warranty periods described below, the covered components of products will be free of defects or malfunctions during normal use. Certain exclusions apply, as further described in this Limited Warranty. The Limited Warranty applies for the following components of products only, for the time period indicated. The Limited Warranty applies only against defects discovered within the applicable Limited Warranty period and only so long as our products remain in the possession of the original purchaser, or, for a gifted freebeat™ bike, the owner of the original membership attached to our products.
HD TOUCHSCREEN: 12 MONTHS freebeat™ warrants the touchscreen against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 12 months from the date of original delivery.
FRAME: 10 YEARS freebeat™ warrants the frame (excluding any moving parts attached to the structural frame) against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of ten years from the date of original delivery.
BIKE COMPONENTS: 24 MONTHS freebeat™ warrants the components and all original parts of the freebeat™ bike against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 24 months from the date of original delivery.
Coverage Components - Structure - 5yrs
Frame, rigid fork
Coverage Components - Functional parts - 2yrs
Brakes, gear shifter, derailleur, freewheeler, motor, battery, display, PCM controller, charger, bike stand/rack, throttle, wiring harness.
Battery - up to 300 charging cycles, whichever occurs first - The batteries are designed to retain up to 75% of their original capacity during that time.
Display - not included damages due to improper used, and operation.
Coverage Components - Accessories -1yrs
1-year warranty date of the original purchase of your item.
Coverage Components - Other Essencial -1yrs
Handlebars, alarm speaker, speed sensor, belt, brakes, kickstand, grips, bell, foot pedals, upper & lower tube covers (plastic), rubber tube, all other components of the product, including electronic components.
Ownership & Duration of Coverage
Conditioned & limited 2 yrs
Subsequent Owner (the Second or Later Owner)
Not covered by warranty but can contact CS Team for assistance.
Parts that are not covered - 2yrs
- Paints and graphics are not encompassed by this explanation.
- Suspension forks and components for suspension are not encompassed in the meaning of frame or frameset.
- Third-party components are not covered by this Warranty.(Such as drivetrain, brakes, or suspension components. For Warranty details regarding third-party components, please refer to the manufacturer's website for more information on these products.)
- Neglecting to conduct maintenance or service at the appropriate intervals as stated in the written instructions provided with the Product.
- Brake Pads
- Shifter, brake cables and casings
- Free Hub Bodies
- Handlebar Grips
- Transmission gears
- Rubber moving parts
- Stripped threads/bolts
Improper Assembly, Operation, and Maintaiance
- Improper assembly or installation.
- Crash, neglect, improper repair, improper maintenance, or other abnormal, excessive, or improper use.
- Improper alteration or installation of components, parts or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the Product.
- The Battery is not warranted from damage resulting from power surges, use of an improper charger, improper maintenance or other such misuse, normal wear or water damage.
- For the avoidance of doubt, freebeat will not be liable and/or responsible for any damage, failure or loss caused by any unauthorized service or use of unauthorized parts.
Damage to a Product during shipping is not covered by this Warranty. Notwithstanding such limitation, freebeat agrees to assist or even replace the damaged Products if you:
- Notify freebeat of clear damage to a Product in the shipping process within thirty (30) days of the date of delivered date of the original purchase of the Product.
- Promptly provide us with a freebeat along with dated pictures and/or a video showcasing the damaged product. This will enable us to thoroughly analyze the extent of the damage and determine whether it will impact the product's normal functionality.
- Return all original packaging and paperwork included with the Product.
- Inspect the Product immediately upon receipt of the Product; or note in clear detail any immediately recognizable damage to the Product on the shipper’s Bill of Lading prior to signing off on the shipment of the Product.
- If you choose to set up your own independent shipping method, such as use of a freight forwarder or other similar service, freebeat will not be responsible for the replacement of any Products damaged during such shipping method.
*By adding Shipping Protection to your purchase, you can ensure that your items are maximally protected from potential damage or loss during the shipping process.
*freebeat WILL NOT REPLACE ANY COVERED COMPONENT UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY WITHOUT FIRST SEEING PHOTOS OR VIDEO OF THE DAMAGED COVERED COMPONENT.
*In order to exercise your right to receive a replacement for a Covered Component under this Limited Warranty, you must:
- Contact the freebeat Customer Service team via firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 833-534-8418. The customer service team will work with you on the problem with your bike to identify potential simple fixes.
- If the customer service team determines that a Covered Component must be replaced, they will provide you with a set of instructions for returning the defective Covered Component and receiving the replacement.
- After you receive the replacement Covered Component, the cutomer service team will also assist in determining how to replace or install the new Covered Component into your bike.
- You will be responsible for shipping costs associated with returning a Covered Component, unless freebeat agrees in writing to pay for such shipping costs. Replacement Covered Components under this Limited Warranty shall only be shipped to the address of the original purchaser.
Subsequent Owner (the Second or Later owner)
For subsequent owner (the second or later owner), 2-year limited warranty will not be transferable from the original owner but the subsequent owners can contact CS Team for assistance.
In any case, freebeat retains the right to restrict warranty service to the country of purchase.
"TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, freebeat HEREBY RENOUNCES ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A SPECIFIC PURPOSE FOR THE DURATION OF THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY.
Certain states, provinces, or countries may not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or warranties, so the aforementioned restrictions or exclusions may not apply. If a court of competent jurisdiction determines that a particular provision of this warranty is not enforceable, all other provisions shall remain fully valid and effective.
For inquiries related to warranty, please contact your authorized freebeat retailer or freebeat. You can find the most up-to-date contact information for your market at www.freebeatfit.com."
Phone: +1 833-534-8418