Return & Exchange
We want you to love what you receive but we totally understand if you need a refund. Email us at email@example.com within 30 days of your purchase, including your order number, and we’ll help you process a return right away.
For more information, see our Return Policy.
1. How much is shipping?
Shipping cost is $99. We can ship to most areas in United States. However, at this time, we cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands. Worldwide shipping will be available soon.
2. When can I expect my order to arrive?
Under COVID-19 circumstances, you can expect your shipping confirmation email within 1 - 3 business days. From there, our standard shipping within the US is 3 - 5 business days. Please bear in mind that your local delivery services may currently be limited, so it may take a little longer than usual to receive your package. You’ll receive a notification when your order is on the way with tracking information. If you have any questions, you can always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. What does my order look like when it’s shipped?
The components are delicate, and you need to follow the instruction (manual pdf + tutorial video) to assemble it, but don't worry, it's super easy.
4. I’ve placed my order but I need to change my address, what can I do?
If you wish to change your address, and have not yet received a shipping notification or tracking information, please email us at email@example.com and we will try our best to change your order information!
5. What if my box arrives damaged?
We definitely hope this never happens, but if it does, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our best to resolve things quickly. We will be happy to replace damaged parts accordingly.
Products1. Will you be able to stream other content on the screen?
2. Will it be Bluetooth compatible to connect to external speakers or wireless earbuds?
Sure it can. You can connect your audio device to the bike and ride with the music of our classes.
How to connect your bluetooth headphones:
1. Make sure your freebeat application is installed with the latest version.
2. Place both headphones in their charging case, and make sure both headphones are charging.
3. Remove your headphones and place them in/on your ears.
4. If your headphones are connected to the bike, check to make sure they're selected as your audio device. If your headphones appear in the list of devices but don't connect, go to the next step.
5. Return both headphones to their case, close the lid, wait 15 seconds, then open the lid. Press and hold the setup button on the charging case for up to 10 seconds. The status light should flash white, which means your headphones are ready to connect.
6. With your headphones inside the case and the lid open, hold the case next to your freebeat bike.
7. Refresh the bluetooth list on the bike.
8. Choose your headphones from the list of available bluetooth devices.
9. Test your headphones. If you still can't connect, repeat this process or contact customer service.
3. Are there built-in programs to use the bike, or do we always need a subscription?
We have our own app so you can exercise with our professional classes led by our Rockstar instructors. And yes, you need subscriptions but trust me, it’s absolutely worth it!
4. I have a problem with my bike, is there a warranty?
- Frame - Ten years from the date of purchase
- Screen - 1 year
- Parts (eg. Components, pedals) - 2 years, free replacement.
Please contact email@example.com and provide your order number. Our after-sales team will immediately provide assistance to help you solve the problem!
5. How can I access the user manual?
Click here to download the user manual.
1. Do you offer any First Responder, Teacher, Medical, or Military discounts?
freebeat offers preferential deals on memberships for all first responders, teachers, medical, U.S. Military personnel and students. Simply click the link below and provide proof of your occupation to be eligible for a $50 discount on freebeat bikes:
Military: US Military program
Medical: US Medical program
First Responder: US First Responder program
Teacher: US Teacher program
Student: US Student program
This discount cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions (including referrals).
2. Do you offer discounts to licensed fitness instructors?
freebeat proudly supports the amazing people who help spread the joy of health + wellness through teaching. If you are a fitness, yoga, pilates, or dance instructor, you may be eligible to apply for freebeat's fitness instructor special discounts!
Think you're a fit for the program? Contact our Live Chat or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how to verify and get your discounts now!
3. Can I remove or change a saved payment method?
Of course! You can make this change on your Account page. If you need help, feel free to email us at email@example.com.
4. What payment methods do you accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, JCB, American Express, Diners Club, Discover, and PayPal.
5. What can I do if my payment is declined?
Oh no! There are a few things you can check if your payment didn’t go through: Check that your card’s billing details (billing address and name) match what you’ve entered into our system. Also double check that your credit card number, expiry, CVC and zip code are all correct. If you’re still having trouble, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our best to troubleshoot!
General1. I have a question that isn't listed above, who should I ask?
We're here for you! Email us at email@example.com and we'd be happy to help you out.
2. I'm a brand interested in a partnership, who do I email?
We're always looking for new brands to partner with. Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with information about your brand to explore opportunities.
3. How can I become a brand ambassador?
We're always looking for new partners! Please simply click here with your social media handles and submit an application. We hope to hear from you soon!
4. How do I keep in touch with freebeat?
Let's connect! Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter (we respond to DMs!) @freebeatfit or shoot us an email at email@example.com.